Friday, December 21, 2012

Pose Pack Three: Christmas Gift- Phantom of the Opera


Hello!
Follow me down to the dungeons of my black despair, down to the prison of my mind.
I come to you bearing your Christmas gift pose pack- Phantom of the Opera poses! I do dearly hope when you use them, that you’ll think of me and all the time I spent making the music of the night while making these. (God that sounded kinky)
And if you do uninstall them in the end, maybe one day you’ll be wishing they were somehow here again. Okay. I’m done with the Phantom references, I think I just passed the point of no return.. I’m sorry. That I had to have that in there. Anyways, take a look:


Four poses, in two pairs. Erik (Phantom) and Christine I’m afraid, there was no Raoul pictures. I don’t know how compatible they’ll be with Male and Male or female and female couples.

Pose list enabled, but the codes are:
a_peanuts_phantom01
a_peanuts_phantom02
a_peanuts_christine01
a_peanuts_christine02

Go now! Go now and leave me (couldn't resist) and download the poses, and comment maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment